Who we are
Our website address is: http://gitulah.com. We at Gitulah.Com
respect your concerns about privacy. This Privacy Notice (“Notice”) applies to personal customer information obtained by Gitulah.Com
, through www.gitulah.com. This Notice does not apply to the websites, mobile applications and other services operated outside Gitulah.Com
affiliates. By using the Site, you agree to the terms and conditions of this Privacy Notice.
I. Information We Obtain
1. We obtain information about customers through Gitulah.Com
from you directly and by automated means, and may also obtain personal information from publicly and commercially available sources and from our affiliates and/or business partners (such as social media networks). The types of personal information we may obtain include:
– Contact information (such as name, postal address, email address and telephone and/or mobile numbers); Geolocation data;
– Other information you may provide to us, such as through our “Submit a Request” or “Contact Us” feature (such as gender and zip code).
2. When you access and interact with Gitulah.Com
, we may obtain certain information by automated means, such as cookies, including technologies designed to obtain information regarding your use of Gitulah.Com. The information we obtain in this manner may include IP address, browser characteristics, device characteristics, operating system, language preferences, referring URLs, information on actions taken on and dates and times you access or use Gitulah.Com
3. A “cookie” is a file that websites send to a visitor’s computer or other Internet-connected device to uniquely identify the visitor’s browser or to store information or settings in the browser. Through these automated collection methods, we obtain “clickstream data,” which is a log of the links and other content on which a visitor clicks while browsing a website. As the visitor clicks through the website, a record of the action may be collected and stored.
4. The providers of third-party apps, tools, widgets and plug-ins on Gitulah.Com
, such as social media sharing tools, also may use automated means to collect information regarding your interactions with these features. This information is collected directly by the providers of those features and is subject to the privacy policies or notices of those providers. Gitulah.Com
is not responsible for those providers’ information practices.
II. Use of Information
1. We may use the information collected from and about you to:
– Provide our products and services;
– Create and manage online accounts;
– Send promotional materials, alerts regarding available offers and other communications, including communications through the Site and outside of the Site, such as via email and through third-party websites and apps;
– Associate your browser and/or device with other browsers or devices you use for the purpose of providing relevant and easier access to content and other operational purposes;
– Operate, evaluate and improve our business (including developing, enhancing, analyzing and improving Gitulah.Com
; managing our communications; performing data analytics; and performing accounting, auditing and other internal functions);
– Protect against, identify and prevent fraud and other unlawful activity, claims and other liabilities; and
– Comply with and enforce applicable legal requirements, relevant industry standards, contractual obligations and our policies.
2. We may use third-party analytics services on Gitulah.Com
, such as those of Google Analytics. The analytics providers that administer these services use technologies such as cookies, web beacons, web server logs and similar technologies to help us analyze your use of Gitulah.Com
. The information collected through these means may be disclosed to these analytics providers and other relevant third parties who use the information, for example, to evaluate use of Gitulah.Com
III. Information Sharing
When the information collected from or about you does not identify you as a specific person, we may share it with third parties.
We may further disclose information about you :
1. If we are required to do so by law or legal process
2. To law enforcement authorities or other government officials
3. When we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to prevent physical harm or financial loss, or in connection with an investigation of suspected or actual fraudulent or illegal activity.
IV. Protect Personal Information
We maintain appropriate administrative, technical and physical safeguards designed to protect the personal information we have about you against accidental, unlawful or unauthorized destruction, loss, alteration, access, disclosure or use.
V. Links Third-Party Sites, Apps and Services
For your convenience and information, Gitulah.Com
may provide links to affiliates’ sites, apps and services, as well as those of third parties that may be operated by companies not affiliated with Gitulah.Com
. Our affiliates have their own privacy notices or policies, which we strongly suggest you review. Third-party sites may carry advertisements or offer content, functionality, newsletters or applications developed and maintained by those unaffiliated third-party companies. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of any non-Gitulah.Com
sites, apps or services.
VI. Update to Privacy Notes
This Privacy Notice effective date is January 1, 2022 and may be updated periodically and without prior notice to you to reflect changes in our personal information practices. Changes to this Privacy Notice will become effective when the revised Notice is posted on Gitulah.Com
. The Effective Date of the Privacy Notice can be found at the beginning of the Notice. For significant changes, we will notify you by posting a prominent notice on Gitulah.Com
indicating at the top of the Notice when it was most recently updated.